2010/04/09

MY JOB!

From April, I have worked at the city hall in my hometown. Since I was hired as a clerical staff, there were lots of possibilities to be posted. Hopefully, I could be in charge of tourism at the commerce and tourism section, which interests me a lot!!! The reason why I decided to work as a civil servant is because I wanted to contribute to make the city attractive:)

On 1st April, I got the ID card and declared to work for the city. I had to start working as same as other seniors, of course, working carrier shouldn't appeal to result of any work. What I have to do was to know and study the city. Even though I am a citizen, I didn't know anything enough to guide the city for tourists. The total tour booklet would be my textbook for the moment...

And...I will upload some sightseeing spots on this blog in order to introduce you and to make use for my work!

2 件のコメント:

PH さんのコメント...

いいな!はい、たくさん写真を掲げてくれてね!

L.Jav さんのコメント...

Good luck with your job.