2010/03/01

My new hobby...?

This is a 'toy camera'. It is a kind of camera but it doesn't have flash and zoom functions. Can we take good photos with it? Yes, we can:) Toy cameras make it possible to take nuanced pictures with the simple structure.

I started writing just like an advertisement...anyway, 'toy camera' seems to be getting popular even among professional cameraman. My friend who is immersed in taking pictures inspired me to be interested in camera. Though I can't afford to buy a single-lends reflex camera, I wanted to buy something cool. I bought a 'toy camera' as a start of the second camera to take a bit nuanced photo:)

And yet, I'm a BEGINNER for taking pictures. It's difficult to find a nice object around me. At first, I'm trying to take heaps of pictures until I can enjoy it. After that, I would like to say 'my hobby is taking pictures', which is my target. Unfortunately, I can't show you my improvement because the camera is analog one...

10 件のコメント:

L.Jav さんのコメント...

I still have an old camera sitting in my apartment, I haven't touched it in years. I think it still has a half-used roll of film in it.

Do you have a scanner? You can develop your photos and then scan them to put them on your computer to show everyone.

Steve Henneberry さんのコメント...

I love the"toy camera" idea. I remember making "pinhole" cameras in school when i was a kid... Does this camera use film? These days, when people use digital cameras, they seem to put a lot less thought into the photos because there is almost no limit to the number of shots they can take. When you are using film you need to think a lot more, so it is very good for learning how to take good photos. I would love to see some scans of the photos you take.
Have fun with the new camera!

Miho さんのコメント...

To L.Javelle
Is your camera a single-lends reflex one?
I didn't have the idea to show my photos! My father has it:) I will try to scan photos and upload on this blog!

Miho さんのコメント...

To Mr.Henneberry
Yes, the camese uses film. As you said, I really cared the number of shots!! I thought that I can enjoy seeing object from my inner eyes much more than taking pictures with digital cameras:)

be a positive thinker!!! さんのコメント...

nice blog..:)
visit me @
http://yusri-outsider.blogspot.com
http://fk-unhas.co.cc

MARNUNEFREI さんのコメント...
このコメントはブログの管理者によって削除されました。
Steve Henneberry さんのコメント...
このコメントはブログの管理者によって削除されました。
Miho さんのコメント...

To be a positive thinker!!!
Thanks!

Miho さんのコメント...

To Mr.Henneberry
Hi,long time no contact with you! Thanks for your comment from Shimane:) How's your life there?

Scurrilous Girl さんのコメント...

カメラがほしいです。:3 でも、ひくいカメラがほしくありません。

カメラオブスキュラがほしいですねえ!!