2008/10/13

100 to do list

Nowadays, what I somehow tend to do is to count how many days I have left to stay Australia. Just today, I have less than one month until I go back to Japan. I cannot believe! I don't wanna believe!, which is what I'm saying every day. If I want, I can change the date of flight. But, I'm really worry about job hunting. As my professor says, there are a lots of things to do in Japan...

Anyway, I have only one month. I do want to do whatever I can! I do never waste a time! Such person, I, have got a good idea from Hiroko who was one of my classmates in last semester. That is....'100 to do list before leaving'. What I really wanted to do, what I have missed to do, what I thank my friends...and whatever comes up to my mind, I put on the list. In order to make the list, this blog was helpful. I have continued posting so far, which was good. Though I don't know I can achieve everything on the list, having the list could make the rest of my life in Australia maaaaaaaaaaad fun!

Surely doing heavy assignments, I will enjoy as much as I can in Australia!!!

8 件のコメント:

L.Jav さんのコメント...

Have fun during your last month.

Miho さんのコメント...

To L.javelle
thanks! i will:)
i might be lazy to post on this blog though...

L.Jav さんのコメント...

Yeah, I was like that my last week in Japan. Just remember to write down what you did do, so you can post it later. Because I forgot to do that.

Miho さんのコメント...

To L.javelle
oh, i should do it!
anyway, did you go to japan last week?

L.Jav さんのコメント...

Oh no, I meant when I was in Japan. My final week there, I did tons of stuff, but when I got home, I didn't know what to write about.

Miho さんのコメント...

To L.javelle
oh,i misunderstood. sorry!
now, i have tons of stuff like you. i should do something to remember what i did!

L.Jav さんのコメント...

YOu should keep a notebook handy and write a sentence or two about what you did, that way when you get back to write about it, you already have something to go from.

Miho さんのコメント...

To L.Javelle
that's good! i hope that there are no blank on my schedule book which i have written my plans and diaries befoe I go back:)