2008/11/13

thanks for everything!

I did not want to count...but I could not help counting how many days I had left... someday I have to go back to Japan anyway.

In the last week, I was very busy to buy souvenirs, to send my luggage, to apply to go back to Japan....that's why I could not do everything I wanted to do. But, sometimes we need a time limit. Otherwise we can be getting lazy. Being struggling preparation, I tried to make a plan to meet my friends as much as I could. I feel sorry for everyone who invited me but whom I could not spend time with me. However, I was really happy that a lot of my friends came to my farewell drinking though some of them seemed to be busy on exams and assignments. I used to say that I did not have so many friends in last semester. But actually, I have many many great friends! What's a shame I could not notice it!!!
I do not know how many times I cried. I had not realized that I could cry so easily...I'm sorry for showing my awful face. But, I believe that the number of tears shows the number of my memories in Australia.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT I DID IN AUSTRALIA FOREVER!!!

2 件のコメント:

Rob さんのコメント...

Hey Miho.

It's good to read that you safely returned home to Japan. Even though I may not always comment on your blogs, rest assured that I read each and every entry you write.

Hope the graduation report and stuff isn't being too much of a hassle for you. By the way, I sent a package back to Japan for you. Did you receive it from Mai yet?

とにかく、がんばってね。いい仕事をやれるといいだね。

Miho さんのコメント...

To Rob
thanks! i will continue posting something happens to me as long as someone read my blog.
i hope so too...i'm attending two classes every week. but i haven't been so busy yet.
うん,英語の勉強もがんばるよ!Robertも先生になれるといいね!