2008/05/24

Happy Birthday, Soomin!

As I wrote before, I have a Korean friend, Soomin (the left of a left picture). Today, she invited me to go to her 22th birthday party. (In Australia, it is common to held a birthday party by oneself.)

It was held at her place, one of UTS students' residences. There were many UTS students having BBQ. I wrote a card with some Japanese friends and gave her. She is a year older than me. But, she had thought we were same age. She said I'm like her younger sister after she knew my real age:) I was very happy to hear that because I feel she is like my older sister! Happy birthday, my sister~!

Then, Soomin was very busy to talk with others as well. I spent chatting most of time with Laure (the right of an above picture) who is an exchange student from France and takes the same class on Thursday with us. So, we had a same dinner party at the last weekend. To my surprise, she is a year younger than me. I felt as if I got a younger sister as well! Unfortunately, she will go back to France at the end of this semester. We talked about so many things drinking wines which we brought our own. We were a little bit drunk...(it was for the first time for me to get drunk.) Anyway, so many people got together to the party. Ah, I wish I could spend my birthday in Australia...

0 件のコメント: