2008/08/18

to my health...

Nowadays, I'm thinking about loosing my weight seriously....because I gain weight a lot! Three months later, I will be in Japan. My family, friends, teachers, and people who know me might be surprised to see my change! I always say myself 'I HAVE TO EXERCISE'.

One of my choices is YOGA. It was a bit popular among young women in Japan, wasn't it? My friend who is from Hong Kong suggested that I should do YOGA. As she introduced me a cheap trial course, I decided to try it. (I can go whenever I want within two weeks.) Although I had never done before, I thought that it must be easier than running or muscle training to keep doing.

We have to move very slowly and to keep postures and balance well, which looks easy but makes me feel tired. How to breathe is one of the most important elements in YOGA. Some friends said I must have a big amount of breathing capacity because I belong to a wind orchestra...I betrayed such an expectation and was shocked how rigid I am. All lessons are held for ninety minutes. During lessons, we can sweat and make our bodies flexible. Unfortunately, YOGA is not for loosing weight. However, we can feel relaxed and keep our posture beautiful! Also, teachers teach us how to move in English. It is a rare experience so hard to catch specific names of a part of body that I copy others many times. I will go to do YOGA as much as I can.
This is my current way of spending time after school. How long can I keep going?

3 件のコメント:

Rob さんのコメント...

Hi Miho!!! =]

Rob さんのコメント...

Ooops I was supposed to write more but accidentally pressed "enter".

Anyway, it must be tough to be active since there is not much you can do around the dormitories.

I'm going to organise tennis with Mai for next Saturday I hope. If you are interested let me know. Are you busy on Saturday night? If not let's do dinner since during Mon-Fri we are both so busy.

^__^

Miho さんのコメント...

To multi faceted
Thank you for comments!
As I said, I'm a bad tennis player. But, I can play better with good teachers, you and Mai:)
On Saturday, I will be free at the moment. It must be better than eating out on busy weekdays!