2008/03/30

Guests from Japan

My real mother and younger sister came to Australia. Their stay was for only 3 days. Also, this time was the first time for my younger sister and the second time for my mother to go abroad.

Their purpose was perhaps visiting me and knowing my current life(?) I took them to my home in Australia, which was the main event. My host family welcomed my family. We talked having late breakfast at ease. Sometimes, host father and mother spoken to my family kindly. But they couldn't express their feeling as they do usually. So, I felt as if I were a translator while I must have had many mistake in my English. My mother said she would not be able to nothing without me. In addition, she seemed to have a good expression from my host family. Did I show them my life in Australia?;) Anywhere else, we went to China town, Sydney Tower, Paddington Market, and Sydney aquarium.

Surely, I had two nights with them and spent a good time. What I feel sorry for them is that my plan was not enough. I was comfortable talking with my mother, and I had a quarrel with my sister even in Australia as we used to in Japan. Our relationship changed nothing. It mustn't change for two months. But, I want to be said to have varied in a good meaning when I meet them next time!

0 件のコメント: