2008/03/09

New family and Taronga zoo

The day before, a new student came to our home. She is Jolin, Chinese (the right side of the bottom of right picture). She studies at Japanese University as a postgraduate student and came to Australia as a trainee at Sydney University. Naturally, she can speak Chinese, Japanese, and English. Her stay is very short, for only two weeks. So, I invited her to go to Taronga zoo with my friends. One of my friends who went there is Outiv who had went to University of Yamanashi since last semester.
We get a train and a ferry to get to Taronga zoo. I got a ferry and seasick for the first time in Australia... But we could view Opera House and Harbour bridge at the same time. I really recommend you to get the ferry if you have a confidence not to be seasick!! Thanks to Outiv, we enter the zoo cheaper than usual. As I posted, I have been to the other zoo before. However, Taronga zoo was much bigger than the other zoo. I think it is impossible to watch all of animals there in a day. The zoo was almost same as what I expected. I could felt a large-scare of Australia!

0 件のコメント: