2008/07/25

In Gold Coast~Day2



Fortunately, it was gooood sunny day today! We planed to go to one of theme park, the Movie world. Before we came to Gold Coast, we asked many friends who have been to theme parks which is the best one because we were going to only one theme park.

If I describe the Movie World, I can say that it was like a small USJ. I have never been to USJ though... The main movies are 'BAT MAN' and 'SUPER MAN'. But, we didn't have to make a queue longer than fifteen minutes. It was strange and unexpected situation for us Japanese who used to wait about one hour to ride attractions in Tokyo Disneyland or Fujikyu highland. You would see how small the park was. Oh, I had one more unexpected thing, which is about Mai and Kanako. To my surprise, Mai was really scared to ride coasters with Sooyoun. However, Kanako was so curious that she said 'interesting!'. (I looked up to her because she shouted something in English even though we were riding a coaster.) I was between them. I was not scared to ride and wanted to try everything but was not so active as Kanako. In the afternoon, we met our friends Jason and Takashi there and hanged around together. They, Kanako, and I rode a 'SUPER MAN' coaster at last. I seemed to shout and have an ugly face...haha......
The theme park was big enough to go around in a day. Though I could not help comparing it with Japanese theme parks, we enjoyed a lot:)

5 件のコメント:

L.Jav さんのコメント...

When I was in Fukuoka I wanted to go to a nearby amusement park, but decided not to because it was mostly roller coasters. I'm terrified of them.

Miho さんのコメント...

To L.Javelle
I have heard about the amusement park in Fukuoka. It is 'the space world', isn't it?
I used to be scared to ride on such a coaster. But, I noticed that I can release my stress with shouting!!

L.Jav さんのコメント...

Yeah, it's "Spaceworld". This past weekend I went to an amusement park that I went to as a kid. It's really small, and a lot of the rides are more for young children. I went on some ride that swings up and down, and spins around. My friend said I screamed like a little girl. I think he's a liar.

Miho さんのコメント...

To J.Javelle
Haha~ I can imagine your situation. I wanted to recommend you to go to 'Fujikyu highland' though...Have you heard about it? There is the most fastest coaster in Japan in my hometown,Yamanashi prefecture!

L.Jav さんのコメント...

I haven't heard of it. I don't know if I'd go on it either, I'd probably freak out.