2008/07/27

Sports pass across the border

There is something which can pass across the border around us...
Today, I went to the Olympic Park where Sydney Olympic was held to watch Judo! One of my Japanese friends Tomoko took part in a Judo competition. Even though she is from Yamanashi university, I had never seen her Judo. Also, it was the first time for me to watch Judo directly. (I should have watched Judo in Japan!) As her friend, I went there to cheer her up with her international friends.
She could not win. However, to our surprise, it was cleared that her competitive was a Representative of Sydney Olympic team! Tomoko had a match with a big athlete!!
By the way, I respect her because she enjoys her interest even in Australia. Though I was going to join a wind
orchestra club, I have not found yet. In my plan, I want to make through my interest, music. But, it is not so easy because wind orchestra does not seem to be popular in Sydney. For me, she is my classmate as well as my senior in a meaning of doing an interest as a communication tool. Today, she inspired me a lot...!

0 件のコメント: