2008/07/26

To Brisbane~Day3


To my surprise, today was the last day...Mai went back to Sydney earlier than us to watch a rugby game. Three of us, Kanako, Sooyoun, and I and a Korean girl who stayed in same room at an accommodation went to Brisbane all together.

Fortunately, it was nice weather today. We hanged around a beach in the morning. Although there was no surfer, it was just like 'surfer's paradise'! I wish I could surf...In fact, I have tried to surf only once in Australia. But I wasn't brave to try alone. After that, we said good bye to Gold Coast. On our way to Brisbane, I don't know how many times we got lost. When we arrived at the first destination was around 2p.m. We ran out of time to go some places. So, we went to Town Hall, the botanic garden. Though Brisbane is a quite small city, it would have developed like Sydney. What I was surprised there is how big Brisbane airport is! I have been to some airport in Australia. Brisbane one would be the biggest among airports I used.

Finally, I can say I had a good traveling with friends. As I wrote, I could discover their unexpected characters. Thanks a lot Yamanashi girls!!!

0 件のコメント: