2008/07/24

To Gold Coast~Day1

Since I came to Australia, I had been traveling by myself. The reason why I traveled alone is because I want to be independent. If I go with someone, I think I would depend on the person. So, this travel was the first time for me to go with my friends. Does it sound lonely? No worries, I have friends to go traveling if I want.

Yamanashi girls, Mai and Kanako made a plan. Our destination is Gold Coast, Queens Land! We supposed that Gold Coast is good place to go with friends because there are some theme parks. Actually, I did not want to go a theme park alone. It's nice choice, isn't it? But, the only thing difficult for us was to make our schedule. Mai and Kanako went ahead. I and Korean girl, Sooyoun who stays with same house with Kanako got to Gold Coast.

Unfortunately, it was heavy rain there. We could not see a beautiful beach though we stayed at Surfers Paradise. Instead, we enjoyed shopping. I was surprised that Kanako loves shopping so much! Members of us were only girls, which was good. On the other hand, we did not have a sense of direction...So do typical girls, don't they? Mai had the best sense of it among us and took us to our backpacker. umm, I could see different characters of Yamanashi girls!

0 件のコメント: