2008/02/17

My host family

The time has passed for a week since I started to stay with family in Australia. Recently, very happy things happened to me!
My host brother is four years old. He is friedly and speaks to me many times. When I stay at home, I play with him. But I can't catch his continuous saying well... I had thought I am a just match to play with him because he seemed to play by himself. Also, I have a host sister who is eight years old. She is so busy to go to an elementary school and a ballet school that I can't get oppotunities to talk with. Sometimes, host mother tell me to do something that host sister wanted to do. I had attempted to take time to get along with her.
However, it was wrong. He wanted to watch movies only with me and to sit next to me! At a lunch and dinner time, he calls me and takes me to a table hand in hand! On the other hand, she invited to play Wii and made another "me" for me in Wii world! She gave me her pierced earring!
I want to be a member of the family. And then, I hope to talk with them naturally!

6 件のコメント:

Steve Henneberry さんのコメント...

It sounds like you are already becoming one of the family there. Playing Wii with the kids sounds like a lot of fun. We got a Wii for Xmas this year, and I love playing with my kids. My daughter is really, cute when we do bowling. She has this cute little pose she does while she waits for her ball to hit the pin. I can't help but laugh every time...

Miho さんのコメント...

To Mr.Henneberry
I played bowling with them! They seems to like playing bowling the best. I want to see your kids playing Wii with you!

Steve Henneberry さんのコメント...

That is a cute picture! I will try to send you a picture of Keilyn playing Wii. It really is cute!

Miho さんのコメント...

To Mr.Henneberry
Thank you!
I brought paper baloons as survenior.They can play very well!

Miho さんのコメント...

To Mr.Henneberry
Thank you!
I brought paper baloons as survenior.They can play very well!

Miho さんのコメント...

To Mr.Henneberry
Thank you!
I brought paper baloons as survenior.They can play very well!