2008/02/29

The first week at UTS

Finally, our school life started! In this semester, I have class on Monday to Thursday at City campus and on Friday at Kuring-gai campus where it takes for forty minutes by shuttle bus from City campus. I take most of my classes from 9:30 to 15:00. This schedule is simpler than my previous one in Japan.
However, I felt this week was very long! Maybe, it is because I haven't been accustomed with taking all classes in English all day long. Every after school, I sensed my ears being tired. I believe that it is a proof of training my listening ability.

One of my enjoyments of school life is having lunch with my friends! We have lunch outside taking about classes, plans, friends, each other's lunch and so on. Australia is worthy to be said a multicultural country. There are many kinds of cafeteria in City campus. We can eat Sushi, Pasta, Sandwich, Kebab, Curry... These don't make us bored. I will learn how to spend after school from native students ;)

2 件のコメント:

kake さんのコメント...

I am happy to hear that you are doing your best! Your listening skills must be impluved, I think.
You should learn how to make many kind of dishes, and tell me when you come back to Japan. I am looking forward!!(^^)}

Miho さんのコメント...

To kakeru hirose
I hope so, but I keenly realize a lack of listening skill.
I live with host family. So I rarely make dishes. Someday I will learn how to cook them to tell you!