2008/02/12

UTS and Cronulla

Yesterday, we had an orientation at UTS. I could go there without getting lost. There were many international students in the hall. During an orientation, office workers spoke English very fast. I recorded on a MP3 recorder not to miss important information. They gave us the first training to listen to English.

Today, I went to a beach with Tomoko who is a student from University of Yamanashi. We haven't had Australian friends yet because our classes will start from 25th. We went to a beach in Cronulla. On our way to the beach, we were caught in a shower. We enjoyed shopping and droped in a Sushi shop. Japanese man managed a Kaitenzushi shop "Sushi train". This is a "Teriyaki chicken avocado roll". These Sushi were a little different from Japanese Sushi. But I want to eat again when I miss Japanese food. By the way, I have been to Cronulla when I was a high school student. The experience of staying promoted me to choose going to Australia. Then, I used to go swimming with host family. I wish I could contact with them! Beautiful sea made me remember my memory. I forgot that time passes for a minute.

11 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Miho seems to be enjoying life in Australia.
The sea is very beautiful!
I want to eat the sushi of Australia once.

renidentia991 さんのコメント...

You had what good preparations to take a MP3 player!
And good picture of beautiful sea. d(^^)

don't lose your way.(@u@;
(maybe, you are regarded as "the lost girl", at here... please overturn it and laugh it off!)

Mai さんのコメント...

Did you know we have an orientation today?
If you don't know, I'll tell you.
10:00-11:00 a.m.
Where:Tower building,level18,room23
I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Emily さんのコメント...

Hi Miho~~

i'm Emi from Germany.
just enjoy your stay in Australia:)
i wanna go there one more time;)
and when you get Greman friend,tell me soooooon^^

Ciao Ciao~~^^)

Steve Henneberry さんのコメント...

Great idea using the MP3 recorder... The beach photo is beautiful. I am jealous. It has been freezing here in Kofu, and it even snowed the other day...

KUMI さんのコメント...

Hi, Miho!!
How is your new life in Australia? I'm sorry to comment you late. I'm glad to hear that you can arrive at Australia safely(๑→ܫ←人→ܫ←๑)

The see in Australia is soooo beautiful!! It is very cold in Kofu, and sometimes snows. So, I decided to go to Okinawa this March with my boyfriend!! Which is more beautiful the see in Australia or in Okinawa...
Then, please continue your diary from now on. I want to know your life in Australiaヾ(♥ó㉨ò)ノ

Miho さんのコメント...

To am529
I really enjoy my life! When you come to Australia, I'll take you the sea and Sushi shop!

Miho さんのコメント...

To watabo
I brought a MP3 recorder to reserch English intonation.
I have been accustomed to stay here. I won't get lost my way any more...

Miho さんのコメント...

To emily
How is your life in Germany?
I wanna see you! If I meet some German, I'll speak to them in German:)

Miho さんのコメント...

To Mr.Henneberry
According to my host family, it is too cold this summer. But, it is quite comfortable for me. I can't believe that I was in snowy Japan!

Miho さんのコメント...

To Kumi
I spend my life cheerflly in Australia! I expect to be able to know your life in your blog.
That's a nice your vacation! Please show your picture of Okinawa. Have fun;)