2008/04/16

My Tandem buddy!

We, international students, have several Tandem buddies. Tandem is one of UTS project for us to make local friends and to know about life in Australia. We participated "Tandem party" in February. And then, I found a buddy, Edward. I have kept contact with him. Today, I will introduce my Tandem buddy!
My buddy, Edward (everyone calls him Ed), is a UTS student and a member of peer net workers which is an association to help students. He is famous among local students because of his character. He is very very friendly and sooooooo kind that Japanese friends envy me! (According to him, he is a friend of Koimai san who was my senior in Yamanashi University and stayed in here like me) At the party, he spoken me and became my buddy. Actually, he has more three buddies. But he seems to share time with most of us. we sometimes have a lunch and meet at a Tandem coffee chat which is held for us to get opportunities to talk with our buddies in spite of his busy life. He helps me to study as well. Last week, I asked him to do my homework. In this week, we have an interview assignment to research Australian culture. He took on to be my interviewee readily and answered all questions helpfully.

I don't know how many times he has helped me and how much advice he has given me so far! Someday, I want to repay kindness with kindness to him ;^)

0 件のコメント: