2008/04/06

time slip

Australia adopts Summer time. Today, it finished at 3a.m. We set our clocks back one hour . Time difference between Australia and Japan became for an hour. When I came to here, I must have moved two hours before during flight. It was the first experience for me to feel as if I did a time slip.
Talking of time, time flies very fast though our life must be slow in Australia. People don't care about time. Buses drive more than fifteen minutes late. Sometimes, train leave a station a couple of minutes before. When I came here, I was often annoyed about it. But, I seem to get used to Australian lifestyle for time. Surely, I do not be late to go to school! Some friends said that Japanese people were too punctual. It's one of nationality. I may have trouble to change my attitude of time after going back to Japan.

0 件のコメント: