2008/04/05

fashionable afternoon

Today, one of my friends invited me to go to the Rocks market. She is Soomin, cute Korean girl;^) We met at the first cocktail party and took a same class. She is also an international student (I will post her photo next time!). Sometimes, we talk about worries of life just for international students. Her English is much better than mine!

The Rocks market is famous as a sightseeing place. I wanted to go there when my mother and younger sister came to here. (Then, we gave up to go to the Rocks market and went to the Paddington market.) It was similar with Paddington market. But I think travelers can find good souvenirs at the Rocks market better than the Paddington market. I bought a ring which Soomin recommended me, a bracelet, and postcards.
After enjoying shopping, we went to the pancake restaurant. I was going to take my family there as well! Pancakes are too big for girls like us who take care about weight. So we shared strawberry one with a cup of coffee with chatting. Recently, I tend to think that it is usual to stay here and to talk with foreigners. I should treasure fabulous everyday...

0 件のコメント: