2008/09/13

The first guest from Japan

Two guests are supposed to come to Australia from Japan. This weekend, one of them came over down under.

He had never been to any foreign countries. So, I really worried him...He did not have even a passport. In addition, though he is in summer vacation in Japan, he seems to be busy. I guess he did not have enough time to prepare because when he was sure to come was quite recent. Anyway, he come here safely. We met each other for the first time in seven months. I told him many thing about my life guiding and also he taught me many thing about Japan. As I wrote, Australia is the first foreign country for him, which made me have a kind of responsibility to show a foreign country. Also, his stay was only for three days. I thought I should tell him everything attractive about Sydney without wasting a time...

Everything depended on me. I felt as if I were a tour planner and a tour guide. What I am familiar to were new for him. He reminded me of what I felt when I came to Australia seven months ago. I could meet my Japanese and Australian friends with him. He is originally shy, so he might have been uncomfortable to talk with them. But, after that, he seemed to notice that he has to study English more, which was good!
I hope he could spend a good time to stay in Australia. C ya soon in Japan:)

0 件のコメント: