2008/09/14

Happy B'day♪

In this month, my friends from Yamanashi University called 'Nashi Girls', Kanako, Mai and Tomoko, have their birthdays. Two more Japanese friends also have their birthdays as well. So, they held a big BBQ birthday party all together. In Australia, birthday people normally hold a party and invite others by themselves.
The venue is Mai's place in Oatley because Mai and Kanako are right next door. I had visited Kanako's place some times before. Though it is far from City, I like that kind of atmosphere. (My previous place, Hurstville is a bit different area.) For five birthday people, about fifty people including local students and exchange students gathered at the party. I brought a sort of apple pie, presents and letters for them. Especially, I have been with Nashi Girls so long! It was a good chance to cerebrate with a lot of thanks!!! They seemed to be glad to get my present and a hammy letter (I honestly wrote embarrassing things!) , I guess. While we were caught in a shower, we had a nice time there.

At the same time, I envied them to see them being celebrated and getting presents...because my birthday is in December. Then, I will be in Japan. (Ironically, my passport will be expired on my birthday.) I have already bought an airplane ticket in Japan. I won't change the date of it. I cannot change my birthday...it cannot be helped...If I can say a selfish thing, I wanted to spend my birthday in Australia. For such a person, me, Mai kindly gave me a present even though we have two months until my birthday. Thanks~!
Anyway...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HOPE YOUR MARVELOUS TIME BOTH IN AUSTRALIA AND JAPAN!!!

2 件のコメント:

L.Jav さんのコメント...

That's pretty cool that they got to get a big party together. SOunds like you guys had a lot of fun.

Since my birthday is in the middle of the summer, I contemplated scheduling my Fukuoka Trip around that time. I think I should have, because it would have been a lot of fun.

Miho さんのコメント...

To L.Javelle
Yeah, it was a nice party!
Your scheduling would be good because I think I should have done at the moment. My stay had already decided though...