2008/09/20

The second guest from Japan

This weekend, my mum came to Australia. As I wrote, she had been here in March with my younger sister. But, in this time, she was alone! When I was in Japan, she was not such a brave person. She might have been changed with me...

In fact, she was going to go to Cairns with me, which plan was changed because it was a bit difficult to make schedule with me. Finaly, she came to Sydney where I am again. That is why there are not much place to go in city. I tried to find sightseeing spots where she has never been. For example, Manly beach, the Rocks Market, Fetherdale wild life park and Blue Mountain. My mum seemed to remember what she saw at the last time. I think I could guide her much better than before. Now, I know some good restaurants or cafes as well.
My mum and I talked all the time. But our contents of conversations were different from before one. I have only two months left to stay here. I have to think about my future before I start finding a job. Regarding my situation, it was a good chance for me to talk with my mum what I would do. I do not mean I obey what my parents want me to do. But, I rely on them. I should listen to their opinions as one of advices...As a result, what I should do in Australia is to improve my English skill and to decide my future having various experiences as much as I can! For me, my mum is the best adviser in my family. Did you have a good time here, mum?
By the way, the first thing what my mum said to me was...'you got fat, Miho~!' I try to get my previous body back...

2 件のコメント:

Rob さんのコメント...

First of all I'd just like to say you are a good daughter Miho.

Second of all your mother is a very pretty woman. It's easy to understand where you got your looks from ^__^

Hope you're going to make good use of your last two months here.

Miho さんのコメント...

To rob
Am I a good daughter? And,thanks! I'm said that I look like my mum. I guess she would read this blog and be happy with your comment!
I will enjoy Australian life as much as I can, anyway;^)