2008/06/27

At Kings Canyon~Day3

Following yesterday, we got up before 6 o'clock. We went to Kings Canyon to climb. Before I came to Central Australia, I asked about it to my local friends. No one knew it as a sightseeing spot. But I wanted to go there because I thought I would never go in my life. That is why I chose the tour including Kings Canyon. It was much harder than I expected!!

We climbed the first point. It was enough to see a great landscape. At the moment, a tour guide said "we will come back here after 3 and a half hours~!" I doubted of my ears. I have never climbed so long time:-( It must be a good exercise! I did not turn back to release my daily fat! Everything was rocks. All of them were shaped by nature. The tour guide told us that canyon means rocks which was made by earthquake. In this meaning, Grand Canyon which was made by water in the US uses the word "canyon" in a wrong way. We were in a real canyon. Thought it was not so popular spot, there were grant walls and "Lost city". I could see an unique atmosphere of "Lost city". I heard winds like voices.

We survived! We came back! I talked about like that with girls. This activity made our lunch more yummy:) Our tour schedule nearly finished. We had got on a bus for five hours to get to accommodations. I had a good sleep on the bus. Tour members got off the bus one ofter another. In the tour, many members were from German spoken countries. I could not talk so much...But I enjoyed the tour with them. "A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME CHANCE."

0 件のコメント: