2008/06/07

No music, No my life!

Following yesterday, Hoe Yin took us to the Jazz and Blues Festival. She is really kind:)

This festival was held in Darling Harbour for three days. When we went there was the second day. We could listen to jazz and blues which were played by famous bands for free. I didn't know any bands and solo singers, which did not matter! I heard Australian jazz for the first time. As it is said that Japanese are not good at playing impromptu performance, I cannot play jazz music well. Is it because of nationality? Especially, a session of the drums and the conga was so cool! I remember that I played the conga in a big competition two years ago. Among many kinds of jazz groups, I liked a big band jazz the best. It might be because I used to listened to the brass band music. I was so excited!!

Since I came here, I have not touch any musical instruments. If I were in Japan, I would be busy to practice playing music with my members of the wind orchestra club... Though UTS has a orchestra club, they do not seem to have a percussion section. Are there any place to play music in Australia...? I NEED MUSIC! Today, I carefully thought about that.

0 件のコメント: