2008/06/01

a little before...

One of my classmates, Hikaru, left Australia. He had studied in Australia from last semester. Even though this semester has not finished yet, he had to go back to Japan for job hunting.

For him who leaves a little earlier than others who will finish their studying in Australia, my classmates organized a farewell party. We went to Taramara (I'm not sure the name.) beach and had a BBQ. Even in Autumn, there were a lot of surfers. Not only Japanese but also local students whoever know Hikaru came to the party. However, today's main character did not come early because of his assignment. I had a same one. So, I could not ask him to come earlier... Finally when he arrived, most of foods had already left. Though I could not talk with him a lot in the party, I remember many memories with him. He helped and gave me advises many times! Otherwise I could not continue to take a subject on Thursday...His character often made me laugh:) Hikaru, I hope your good future and seeing you again in Japan!

Following him, Hiroko and Yu who are also my classmate will finish their studies in Australia. I could not believe that some Japanese students would leave. Untill then, I want to share time with them a lot. At the same time, I thought about my future when I will go back to Japan seriously. When I leave, how am I going...?

0 件のコメント: